"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, December 14, 2007

Watch Five Minutes of Cloverfield Now!

OK, I'll admit I've been less than optimistic about this J.J. Abrams giant monster flick. That said, this intense five minutes of footage is pretty impressive. Can they sustain it for a whole movie? I guess we'll find out next month. Till then, this is pretty cool stuff, although I will say that being a native New Yorker, the evocation of 9/11 is slightly off-putting. I guess that's the idea, even if the taste may be questionable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got chills watching this on that little window. Can only imagine how insane this will be in the theater.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...